top of page

Employment Support Allowance (ESA)

Care Fees & Continuing Healthcare (CIC): Welcome
the main-1.png
esa image.png

You can apply for ESA if you have 'limited capability for work,' meaning difficulty working due to sickness or disability.

You can claim ESA while receiving PIP.


If employed but unable to work due to illness or disability, you can claim Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) for 28 weeks.

After this period, if still unfit for work, you're entitled to ESA. You can initiate your claim 12 weeks (3 months) before SSP ends, even if self-employed.

As a legal advocacy service, we're here to help you through every step of the process.


More information is coming to this page, but feel free to contact us if you'd like to learn more.

Untitled (6).png

Process Overview

bottom of page